onsdag 22 oktober 2008

Mobile life


Yesterday I made myself available to the world by acquiring a portable modem so that I can connect to the Internet via mobile broadband. It's a small box that I attach to my computer through a usb port. Great, now I can finally connect to the Internet on a regular basis. I used to connect via someone elses wireless, but now that option has disappeared, literally. However, it's not all smooth sailing. Most of the time the connection gets stuck, forcing me to have to wait until it's unstuck again. Not such a big problem, but combine that with the fact that the modem disconnects sometimes and you've got a slightly bigger and more annoying problem. Even so, I shouldn't complain, Internet is such a new invention that I should be lucky to even have it.

Inga kommentarer:

 
visitor analysis