torsdag 18 september 2008

Kissing in public


This morning I had to take a trip to Gothenburg on business. Instead of taking a train from Falun to Gothenburg via Örebro, I chose to go to Stockholm by X 2000 and changing to another fast train to Gothenburg. I like taking the fast trains because they are infinitely more comfortable than the old ones and much quieter. But today I realised that there are some noises you just can't get away from, such as kissing noises. A girl came onboard the train bound for Gothenburg about fifteen minutes before departure and sat down next to the boy in the seat behind me. Apparently - I was eavesdropping - she was not going to Gothenburg but wanted to say goodbye to her boyfriend. Ah, that's sweet. But then came the kissing, and not subtle lip-on-lip kissing, but tongue-in-mouth kissing. I know this from experience, trust me. And they didn't, of course, just kiss once, but several times. Sure, it's all ok, they're young and in love. But when you're not moving there are no other noises to drown out the face sucking noises of two people slobbering all over each other. I guess I have to account for some minor awkwardness when travelling in comfort.

Inga kommentarer:

 
visitor analysis